Monday, May 4, 2009

Xanang in QC

I reached Quezon City on April 13, and since then I'm exploring places and ideas. I realize there's a lot to learn, especially about myself first, before I can understand everything around me.

Opportunities abound, but I'm aware that I cannot avail of them -- yet. I must develop myself -- personality, appearance, and mind -- before I can take on the world. The key is understanding... myself.

Life can be peaceful when you have a cat purring in your embrace. Tabby is a very loving mama to many cute kittens who have brought joys to many, many people. I would like to be like Tabby, a source of joy.


Irene, my friend, is naughty as a kitten. "And just as cute!" I can hear her adding to that comment. Here we are in one of our outings: at a Book Sale branch in SM Manila.

Irene, me and our "pogi" Boss. Having nothing else to do, we posed for many pictures, some of which have already made their appearances in blog spoofs and articles. More will follow.

Here we are in front of the air conditioner, cooling off the summer heat. Irene purrs like a cat. Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment